Friday, December 10, 2010

Some more creations

These days, with God's grace, I have been inundated with so many orders that I am tempted to refuse some but feel guilty to do so. But I am happy!! very very happy! This is what I have always wanted to do. I have always been interested in craft. I love to create something beautiful with my own hands. May be I love to play God ;)
No, maybe keeping my hands busy keeps my mind busy, keeps my creativity running, and no bad thoughts are allowed to venture closeby...I believe that everyone should take time out to develop a hobby which will keep one's mind busy and interested and active. These are some of my latest creations, all client orders.



The above pictures are of a mobile pouch as requested by a client who wanted one with a sari clip so that she can just tuck the mobile clutch in her sari at her waist and her hands are free of all bags, mobile, purses etc.

The following pictures are of a bag which is again for a client who liked a granny square bag made by me earlier. She wanted the same colour combination as the earlier bag, but sadly I could not get those exact colours for her, since here in India, there are no standard colour or colour charts for yarns. Nevertheless, the new combination of colours turned out good and I am satisfied. Just hoping my client is too.


I like it when inch by inch the design grows like in the above picture, to finally turn out into a beautiful bag.

Suneera, hope you like this bag! Thanks for all the support and appreciation.

6 comments:

raji said...

THE MOBILE CLUTCH IS A CUTIE PIE..I like the color too ..its classy..and the granny square bag is also good ,does it require a lot more effort to make a granny square?

Mangala said...

thanks Raji..no, granny squares are simplest of the patterns. Do give it a try.

JAGDISH BALI said...

Brilliant stuff. And good luck too.

Mangala said...

@Bali, Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Mangala...When you have many orders think of employing a girl to help you. then another one and so on the business grows...

Mangala said...

@Stranger, thanks :)
will surely give it a thought, but as of now, I dont want to build it up so much that it becomes more stressful than fun...but may be in future, wud give it a try...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...