Thursday, July 28, 2011

First birthday and 100th post!!

This is my second post today. As I was done publishing my previous post, I suddenly realized, today, 28th July is the first birthday of  "The World's My Oyster"!!! Exactly one year ago on this day, I took a nervous first step into the world of blogging and I must say, my journey has been wonderful!!! I take this opportunity to thank all my followers for having been with me, following me, and encouraging me to give my best.  Survived through 100 posts...and I AM NOT DONE YET!!!

3 comments:

Bikram said...

Many many happy returs of the day to the lovely blog and congrats on the 100th post ..
and good to hear you are not done YET GOOOOD :)
keep writinggggggggggg


Bikram's

Mangala said...

Thanks a ton, Bikramjit!! U have been one of my key motivators who read all my posts! Always look forward to ur comments...thanks :)

Mak said...

Wow...that is an incredible journey Mangala. Keep writing. Good part is you enjoy doing it. Great. Happy for you. Go on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...