Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Hello....

Hello People!! Long time!! How have u all been doing?? We just got back from a wonderful short trip to Mom's place for my lil nephew's cradling ceremony.  The lil one has been named "Vardhan" meaning blessing. He surely is a blessing from the Almighty. A few years back I had come across a sculpture of a mother and child with the caption that read " A child gives birth to a Mother". How true!! Despite the sleepless nights, the constant cries and need for comforting, the regular soiled nappies, I loved every single moment I spent with my little nephew! It was very very difficult for me to leave him behind yesterday, but then I had to get back to my home and work.

Anyways...my work means more bags and this time around I decided to make one for myself. It has always been the case with me; earlier too when I was actively doing a lot of embroidery, I hardly had anything embroidered for myself as I was too busy completing all my orders to make some for myself. Likewise, this time around too when I have made nearly 50+ crochet bags and clutches, I hardly have a couple of clutches for my personal use. So I decided to make one for myself and this is what I made....

....and since I did not have time to get it lined professionally, I attempted to line it myself and I succeeded!!!This is the very first time I got the lining right, yayyy!!

2 comments:

Bikram said...

hey there.
and Vardhan now that is a beautiful name .. God bless.

the bag looks good ..

Bikram's

NRIGirl said...

Yayyyyy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...