Saturday, May 21, 2011

Strangers or Friends....

I have always been a good friend. At least I would like to believe that I am a good friend. My friends agree that I am a good friend, but then may be I am one because of them. I am one who keeps in touch with friends. I am the agony aunt to my friends. I am the 4 a.m. friend. So I am a good friend to my friends! But can I be a good friend to a stranger??  Would I care about someone I don't know?? Would I lose my mind over some stranger's problems?? That, I am not so sure....then, am I still a good friend??

A few months back, I came across someone in this virtual world, someone who was a complete stranger to me, someone who I have never met face-to-face ever in my life....or may be I have....because, the way this person motivates me, loves me, cares for me, I feel this person is known to me.  This person reads my mind better than most of my friends.  This person motivates and encourages me like few others do. How can a stranger be so close to me without ever having met me? Or is this my guiding angel?? I do not want to know the identify of this friend...because the anonymity is more appealing.  But I truly am really happy and lucky to have such a friend in my life.  Thanks Friend for enriching my life!

2 comments:

raji said...

yes some times strangers can be such an inspration for ur life!Good that you found someone so close that too in the blog world!

Anonymous said...

Love does not need a face, it is a feeling. Love does not confirm to reason most of the times. No one knows why we feel for someone..it just comes...

Your friends are nice to you coz you are a very nice person. You deserve the best my friend...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...