Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I have been interviewed!!!!!

It is less than a year since I started blogging. It was never so much for someone's appreciation as much as for personal satisfaction. But over time, as the number of followers increased, I only felt encouraged to do better, think better, and write better. Today when NRIGirl interviewed me as part of her interview series that she is doing to introduce us to other bloggers, I feel truly truly honoured!! Thank you so much, NRIGirl! It was truly a great pleasure to answer the questions you put forth. Thank you, all my followers and fellow bloggers for making me feel so special! Here's a link to the interview. Happy blogging everyone!

3 comments:

Mak said...

Hay Mangala, great job. You deserve the honor. keep writing. Keep enjoying. Cheers

Bikram said...

Excellent and so rightly toooo :)

Bikram's

Mangala said...

Thanks Mak and Bikramjit! You ppl make me strive to be a better blogger! Happy blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...