Thursday, September 30, 2010

Past week...

The past one week has been a good one for me.
Firstly, my shoulder is feeling a lot better, the pain is almost gone and I can once again travel by trains which I had started to avoid because of my bad shoulder.
Over the weekend, we visited many of our relatives and hogged on their love and the food (yummy yummy) they so lovingly offered us :)  It had been a long time since we had visited them and I was happy to be pampered.
I also discovered a quaint little shop in the bylanes of Malad, which had all the things I had been searching for; colourful wool, decorative handles etc.  Since then, I have been happily making bags, one after the other....so one can expect more pictures of my creations coming up!!
Over the past week, I have received a lot of appreciation for my work and a couple of people even bought my stuff!! It really means a lot when people genuinely appreciate one's creativity. It keeps the creative flow going...

So hope the good tide continues!! cheers!

P.S: I would love to hear from you, my readers...so please feel free to leave any comments regarding my posts, what you like about them, what you don't like, what you would like to read about, how I could improve my blogs etc.

2 comments:

Creative K said...

Oooh that orange bag is stunning! You are just so clever at crocheting bags, I need to practise on my bag making with crochet!
Your blog is so great to read, I am the same when I go to bed with a crochet idea I dream of it!
Kate :)

Mangala said...

Thanks Kate, it really feels good to read such nice comments. But I am sure there is so much more for me to learn. All the best with your crochet and your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...